- Dublin – January [Date TBC] – Effective Ethnographic Research and Mapping with Marc Stickdorn. Notify me
- Dublin – September 17th 2019 – Customer Journey Mapping Essentials
- Dublin – April 16th – Customer Journey Mapping Essentials with Marc Stickdorn [Sold out]
Humana Design offers a full range of human-led service design training.
- Customer Journey Mapping Essentials (with More than Metrics)
- Service Design Essentials
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design Research Essentials
- UX Fundamentals
- Interaction Design Essentials
- From Idea to Prototype to Validation (Design Thinking 101)
Email to your boss
I’m aware that our team (and organisation) has been trying to lift our internal capability in the Design Thinking / UX / Service Design offering and recently saw a great one-day training workshop on (inside title from above) with Gerry Scullion, a thought-leader in this area of human-led Design and Innovation.
I would love to go to this course as I know it will be a great opportunity for me to learn and practise some of the new skills. I’ll be supplied with notes and happy to replay my learnings to the team when I get back.
Here are all the details including cost, location and what I will learn (link to the Eventbrite page of your preferred course(s)).
Tickets are limited and would love to book in the next day or so. We can also pay by invoice if that works better.
Please let me know if you would like to chat about this,
Gerry Scullion is Principal Service Design Consultant for Humana Design.
He has over 16-years professional design experience across a range of industries such as finance, healthcare, media, public services, social media and various startups and has international work experience across the US, Ireland and Australia.
He contributed to the book ‘This is Service Design Doing’ (O’Reilly 2018) focusing on chapters about effective prototyping, and embedding Service Design teams within organisations.
He is the founder of ThisisHCD.com – The Human-Centered Design Network. He is a Fellowship Councillor for Ireland of theRSA.org and a long-serving iXDA Design Mentor.
He is on the board for the IDI initiatives WhyDesign.ie and MindOverMatter.ie in Ireland. He is a regular speaker at international design conferences and can be found online at @gerrycircus or via his LinkedIn.