We are looking for 2 mid-senior consultants to join the team on a contractual basis.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a background and demonstrated experience in articulation of human needs. At Humana we believe every designer should conduct research to really get the dirt under their nails.
Do you look like a Humana-tarian?
- Ideally you will have studied Design or related degrees , but this is not a requirement in any shape or form
- 3-5 years experience design experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for self-learning and self-development
- You are a naturally curious person and enjoy asking ‘Why?’
- Have learned the importance of design through collaboration and diversity
- You are a natural story teller, with strong communication skills
- You have impeccable personal time management
- You have a personality that is engaging and ‘fun’
- You’ve developed skills to understand people at a deep level. You are able to articulate and represent the human perspective in your day to day role
- Bonus: Ability to hand sketch and visualise thoughts (thoughts that are not always your own!)
What you will be responsible for
- Facilitating workshops to gain stakeholder involvement and buy in
- Conducting user interviews
- Conducting user testing
- Report creation
- Creation of both lo-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
- Create design briefs based on project proposals and client feedback
- Managing your own time, and delivery of key parts of projects
Why work for Humana?
- We are fresh-faced and hungry to deliver world class experiences for our clients through design (this may sound like a cliché but it’s not)
- Our business is built around honesty and integrity. We do the right thing
- We know that people have lives. We know ‘work’ is not the only thing that happens between the hours of 9-5
- We believe that Design can change the world and make it a better place. We want to spearhead a movement
- Our team is small, so you work directly with thought-leaders
- Room to step up and grow within the business
- We’d like to have a pool table in the future, to add to this list, but in reality, we’d probably prefer a wii or a book shelf
Like to learn more? Get in touch now to set up a time to grab a coffee.
p.s We don’t need a resume, just a LinkedIn profile will do 😉