We are delighted to be hosting and sponsoring a new Breakfast Podcast session, ThisisHCD.com in our offices once a month.
The format is a little bit different to the traditional MeetUp type event that you might be more familiar with. The structure of this event is aimed at creating a more diverse and inclusive conversation between people entering the industry and more established design talent. 4 people will be selected to attend. The conversation over a beautiful breakfast will be recorded and shared out to the wider community a few days later.
Only 3-4 people will be selected to attend plus a selected Guest each month. The conversation over a beautiful breakfast will be recorded and shared out to the wider community a few days later.
This is HCD.com Mission statement
What we hope ‘This is HCD‘ will achieve:
- Create valuable content about topics related to human-centered design
- Create events that include the voices of a represented audience (entry level through to senior level and beyond)
- Make the content more accessible to people who find it hard to get to the events, but don’t want to have to trail through hours of content. Podcasts are capped at 30 minutes – just the perfect time for your morning or evening commute home
- All people on the podcast will receive placement on the credits for each episode
- Create a charitable revenue stream by selling advertising on this website, and within each Podcast. 100% of the revenue generated will go to a nominated charity.