We’ve added and built upon these ideas (much like #2!)
Rules to work and live by
- ENCOURAGE wild ideas. The wilder the better!
- BUILD on the ideas of others. Foster healthy verbal ‘ping-pong’ sessions. Dedicate walls for sharing these ideas!
- DEFER judgement. Don’t be a ‘con-killer’ (conversation killer)
- STAY FOCUSSED on the topic. Define the problem initially, and always refer back to the objectives.
- ONE CONVERSATION at a time. Everyones voice is important, so respect the use of it! Using your ears is 95% of an effective conversation!
- BE VISUAL. Use whiteboards. Use paper. Use plasticine. Whatever works for you…