We have a short-term requirement for a part-time UX testing assistant (5-days) to help the team towards the end of April 2017.
The assistant will support the user experience consultant during 12 usability and feedback testing sessions held at Humana Design.
What the successful candidate looks like
- Has some experience supporting usability sessions
- Has some experience taking notes in a structured and formalised manner (data logging)
- Be professional in appearance and approach
- Have experience with taking instructions and writing test plans
- Help synthesise and provide input into the final report
- Highly desirable: Degree/Masters in a design discipline such as Industrial Design, Product Design
We are happy to help candidates get up to speed and demonstrate how sessions will run. This is a great opportunity looking to get into the field of user experience and looking to get some real world experience.
Please send expressions of interest for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include links to recent work (if any) and a short resume.